NISSAN PATROL 2003

2003 Nissan Patrol/Safari

asventu

Nissan patrol 2003. Vehicle engine TB48(DE)straight 6 vehicle speed only 100kph with full throttle. DTC.P1122, P1126, PO335, PO55O, PO444, P0113, P0122, P0037, P0057. Top speed only 100kph even the throttle pedal already touching the floor. We replace the fuel pump assembly, fuel filter and and spark plugs. It is starting is ok, engine idling is ok 800 rpm. During snap acceleration engine hesitates.

hmac300

We don't have info for this vehicle but check yoru throtle control and gas pedal control. Also check am/cranks sensors. But bigest thing to check is battery, make sure it is in good condition with clean terminals as it may be false codes that are setting due to a bad battery. Do battery first clear codes and see what you get then

With so many codes, it is not likely to be all of them are showing at the same time.

Have the trouble codes erased and run vehicle again. Let me know what codes comes first.

Our database does not have any information for this vehicle but the trouble codes should be universal so hopefully we can help you get this problem resolved. We might need you to post pictures if we are not sure what you are refering to.

asventu

March, 7, 2012 AT 6:21 AM

Sir, I already found and solved the problem regarding nissan patrol.I checked and found the source of multiple DTC. The header earth connected on left inner side of fender was not fully tightened by the previous mechanic. When I retightened it I start the engine the MIL lamp goes off. We test drive the car on the highway. The car speed now is reaching 190kph with only half throttle. The car full speed is 240kph. Thanks so much for sharing ideas and advise.

March, 7, 2012 AT 12:54 PM

Glad to know you have fixed the problem.

Have a nice day.

Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe