NATS MALFUNCTION CODE P1610 AND P1614 PLEASE HELP

• ATTY
  • 2003 Nissan Almera

Please help very despirate my question is for my nissan almera 53 reg having problem starting it. Code givin is p1610 nats malfunction and p1614 nats malfunction car was absolutely fine but one morning got in the car and it wont start at all and the immobliser red key light stays on it wont turn at all, havnt droped the key and the key still holds the code as I have got it checked. Have even changed the exact same ecu and immobliser and the ignition system and key still not starting. I have already read nisteq1084 answer to the problem. That I need a nats repaire loom which replaces origingal wires from the ignition barrel transponder and the nats immu and it will take 30 min tho fix. I was wondering if any one can tell me how to locate these wires as I cant find this loom in the car so I can probably get a second hand loom from a scrap yard. Thanking you.

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 12:28 PM

• Docfixit

Have you tried another key?

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 5:14 PM
  • ATTY

Just have 1 key

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 5:57 PM
  • Docfixit

Assume bought used? Need to take to dealer key codes in ECM will need reprogramed. They are the only game in town

+1
Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 6:02 PM
  • ATTY

But when I put in the new ecu and immobliser and ignition barrel it came with a key which still wont start.

+3
Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 6:02 PM
  • ATTY

Can you please tell me whats a ecm? I have got the key checked and the codes exist in the key I have put the original ecu and the whole system back in and going to return the one I bought from scrap yard.

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 6:07 PM
  • Docfixit

Key codes must be programed dealer has equipment. Keeps someone from stealing car changing out theses items and have a drivable car

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 6:07 PM
  • ATTY

Do you think that the code can disappear overnight is it normal?

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 6:10 PM
  • Docfixit

Ecu ecm same need diagnostic scan tool to program

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 6:12 PM
  • ATTY

So you think that I dont need a nats repair wiring loom? And I have to get it reprogrammed

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 6:15 PM
  • ATTY

Please reply if you can

Thursday, May 10th, 2012 AT 6:21 PM