That would be the easier one to handle.
You can get the sealant from any parts stores. Just tell them it is for the oil pan installation.
OIL PAN REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Drain the engine oil.
3. Remove the front pipe.
4. Remove in the order indicated in the figure.
Fig. 10: Identifying Components Of Oil Pan - FS
5. Install in the reverse order of removal.
6. Start the engine and inspect for engine oil leakage.
OIL PAN REMOVAL NOTE
1. Remove the oil pan mounting bolts.
2. Screw in a oil pan bolt in a weld nut hole to make a small gap between the oil pan upper block and the oil pan. (FS model)
Fig. 11: Identifying Oil Pan Weld Nut
3. Remove the oil pan using a separator tool.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, October 2nd, 2011 AT 5:05 PM