THE REAR HEATER IS WORKING PUT THE FRONT AIR IS ...

2003 Kia Sedona

Klouks

The rear heater is working put the front air is blowing gout cold air? It's not the thermostat

Thermostat

Thermostat

Ok, assuming you are correct, it could be a clogged heater core, blend door motor not changing the door. Have them checked

Klouks

Is the blend door under the dash? How do you check it?

Yes, it is an electric motor and due to low voltage, it is monitored from a scan tool which can force the door to move back and forth.

Klouks

I have been under dash and found door that operate vents but not the blend door. Can you tell me where it is?

TEMP. ACTUATOR POTENTIOMETER

INSPECTION (FRONT)

Temperature control actuator is installed in the heater unit case. The control switches and the vent duct switch will operate actuator to regulate the temperature and discharge air.
Verify that the temp actuator operates to the warm position when connecting 12 V to the terminal 1 and grounding terminal 3.
Verify that the temp actuator operates to the cool p0sition when connecting in the reverse.

Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230
Thermostat Replacement Chevrolet Blazer
Thermostat Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Coolant Drain and Refill Scion XD