I NEED HELP TESTING THE ACTUATORS

2003 Infiniti G35

MPMC

March, 21, 2011 AT 10:36 PM

The inside switches don't work either.

Wiring Issue?

March, 21, 2011 AT 10:48 PM

You should reply to the same thread to continue with your question. Posting a new question is getting you nowhere.

Have the door lock actuators been checked/tested and found to be faulty? There are plenty of aftermarket actuators that can be purchased for a few bucks and modified to be installed. I believe it is a control rather than faulty actuators because it is unlike that all four actuators would fail at the same time, unless they had failed one by one.

MPMC

March, 21, 2011 AT 11:06 PM

It's a coupe so it's only 2 doors, and yes, they failed one at a time. They actually worked intermittenly for a bit but gave up altogether shortly after.

March, 23, 2011 AT 1:26 PM

You would have to remove the door panel to test the actuators. TO be cost effective, after market actuators would be the answer. You might be able to source used actuators from the junk yard.

MPMC

March, 23, 2011 AT 1:46 PM

Thank you.

March, 23, 2011 AT 1:56 PM

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Acura TL
Brake Pad/Brake Rotor Replacement - Rear
Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Rear