Half of the light in the instrument panel are going out. How do you replace the dash light
have the same problem?
Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 AT 12:50 AM
I posted diagram's of removing the cluster assembly that will get you there so you can replace the bulb's. Here is the instruction's on removing the cluster.
INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER (IPC) REPLACEMENT
IMPORTANT: The ignition switch must be in the OFF position when removing the instrument panel cluster.
1. Remove the I/P cluster trim plate from the instrument panel.
2. Remove the screws from the I/P cluster to instrument panel.
3. Gently remove the I/P cluster from the instrument panel.
4. Disconnect the electrical connections from the cluster.
1. Connect the electrical connections to the cluster.
2. Position the I/P cluster to the instrument panel.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
3. Install the screws to the instrument panel cluster.
Tighten the screws to 2 N.M (15 lb in).
4. Install the instrument cluster trim plate. When installing a new I/P cluster, it must be synchronized to the supplemental inflatable restraint (SIR) module in order to synchronize the new cluster. Refer to Trim Panel Replacement - Instrument Panel (I/P) Cluster.
Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 AT 1:40 AM
Thank you so much for your help definitely a lifesaver