DOOR LOCK ON DRIVER SIDE IS BROKEN

2003 Honda Odyssey

krspack

November, 13, 2011 AT 7:08 PM

Hi, I have a very specific problem with my 2003 Honda Odyssey. My driver side door lock no longer works with the remote, however the other doors do. It still manually locks and unlocks (depressing the tab). When you manually lock the door, the other doors lock as well (using the up/down tab). However, when you manually unlock the door, the others do not. I have replaced the passenger side multiplex unit which is often the culprit, but this did not solve the problem. In addition, I have checked the door actuator and found it to be fine. I bought a new door actuator and hooked it up. Same result. I put a volt meter on the connection to the door actuator and when using the door lock button, I get very low voltage to the connection. In addition, prior to depressing the door lock button, I am reading zero voltage at this connector.

Can you help out?

Thanks,

Kevin

Door Locks

Door Locks Are Not Working

Jacobandnickolas

November, 13, 2011 AT 7:10 PM

Check the wiring between the door and the door frame for damage. It sounds like voltage is lost before the switch.

Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Headlight Lens/Housing Replacement Mini
Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
DRL Light Bulb Replacement
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Mercedes
Wiper Blade Replacement Scion XD