2003 Ford Focus Multi problem

MRSCASTRO81
  • 2003 FORD FOCUS

Leaking oil somewhere when you drive it smells like burning oil. Leaking water & overheating when idling or slow driving or on a hot day, no ac.
replaced compressor twice and all parts that goes with it, the orifice, dryer, and compressor oil
replaced thermostat.
need ac urgently being I live in Texas and with an asthmatic daughter it's not safe to but her in a hot car. I'm a disabled mom with a disabled child I need all the help I can get. I took the car to get fixed paid well over $1500 in parts and labor and that was my full savings. So I am out of options and need to pull off a hail Mary.

Friday, February 21st, 2014 AT 3:13 PM

MHPAUTOS

You need to locate this coolant leak, to do this you need to get the cooling system pressure tested, this is a quick and simple lob that will locate any external coolant leaks, it would be a good idea as well to get the engine cleaned as this will make it easier to locate the leaks during the pressure test.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Friday, February 21st, 2014 AT 11:13 PM

Help us by donating