FRONT END

2003 Ford Focus

Patti Militano

August, 9, 2014 AT 4:57 AM

This car has over 225,000 miles on it. The trans has been replaced. Recently we have had front end problems. We had the tie rod end replaced, twice. New tires, twice. This time we have a new mechanic, who comes highly recommended. He told us that the tie rod end was not properly attached. He fixed that, and replaced the struts, which were original to the car. He replaced two ball joints. He took the car for a test drive, and noticed that when he turns the wheel to the left a little bit there will be a sudden jolt. He said it almost feels like someone is giving you a little push from behind. He went back in and checked all his work and he finds nothing that would cause this.

hmac300

August, 9, 2014 AT 6:13 AM

Without check ing this or driving it, it is hard for us to give a good diagnosis. It may be a wheel bearing problem is all I could say at this time.

Patti Militano

August, 9, 2014 AT 11:50 AM

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

Replace Tie Rod End
Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Sway Bar Link Replacement Subaru Legacy