TRIM PANEL - SIDE FRONT DOOR
1. Remove the door handle bezel.
2. Remove the window handle, if equipped.
3. Remove the upper extension of the trim panel.
4. Remove the manual lock lever from the trim panel using a flat-
5. Remove the trim panel screws.
6. Disconnect the electrical connectors.
7. Remove the courtesy lamp, if equipped.
8. Remove the trim panel from the door. Carefully slide the trim panel up in order to release the retainers from the door.
9. Remove the switch panel.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Monday, October 1st, 2012 AT 6:24 PM