2003 Cadillac Escalade Brake Rotors

DERRICKH5
  • 2003 CADILLAC ESCALADE
I am trying to remove my front brake rotors and I have remove everything but the rotors up to this point. I was inform on my 03 that it should come right off, but that is not the case. I have been using a rubber hammer to apply force to it to loosing and come off, but that is not working. Can someone help me so that I will not damage anything and cost myself more money and needed.
Monday, June 24th, 2013 AT 8:15 AM

WRENCHER1
They are probably stuck around the hub area. Spray some penetrating oil around there and try to jar them loose. If you are replacing them anyway, hit them with a heavy hammer from behind.
Monday, June 24th, 2013 AT 9:00 AM
DERRICKH5
Ok, I will is there any other screws that I should know about to remove also.
Monday, June 24th, 2013 AT 9:26 AM
DERRICKH5
Also the old rotors and the new ones do not have that screw that some people are talking about should be removed. All I see is the 2 lock washers on two studs, is that all I need to remove the old rotors which I will not be using. Do you think I should use a slug hammer?
Monday, June 24th, 2013 AT 9:34 AM

Sponsored links