I HAVE A CADILLAC 03 CTS AND MY QUESTION IS THAT...

2003 Cadillac CTS

ersico

January, 15, 2013 AT 1:44 AM

I have a cadillac 03 cts and my question is that just recently I replaced the radiator because the reserve water tank had some yellow thick paste like scum which means oil got in but we're not sure if the radiator is what was bad or the engine was bad we cleaned the hoses and reserve tank and switched a new radiator but is the problem solved? Or will the radiator fill up with that yellow thick paste?

January, 15, 2013 AT 1:47 AM

It will re fill. You have a block issue that is allowing oil into the cooling system. Sounds like you have a major job to be done

ersico

January, 15, 2013 AT 1:53 AM

So what do you recommend to be done?

January, 15, 2013 AT 1:54 AM

I would start by having a shop check this for you to confirm a cracked block. If the car has an oil cooler, it may be the issue which is a easier and much cheaper job to repair.

Get it checked before assuming anything

ersico

January, 15, 2013 AT 1:57 AM

The strange thing is that the engine oil is clean, that you recommend? I hope help me please.

January, 15, 2013 AT 2:07 AM

Get it checked

roy

Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Radiator Coolant Drain and Refill Mini Cooper
Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230