There are a few versions of resetting ptocedures. See if this works.
SERVICE INTERVAL LIGHT RESET - PROCEDURE 2
Reset service light by performing the following:
1. Ignition key must be in OFF position.
2. Press and hold trip odometer reset button in the instrument cluster (left button), and turn ignition key to first position.
3. Keep the button pressed for approximately 5 seconds until one of the following words appear in the display: "OIL SERVICE",
or "INSPECTION", with "RESET".
4. Release reset button and press it again until "RESET" begins to flash in the display. See Fig. 3 and Fig. 4.
5. Service due is shown with "RESET" if coded minimum consumption limit has been reached and resetting is possible. If "RESET" is not shown, minimum limit has not been reached and resetting is not possible.
6. While "RESET" is flashing, press left button briefly to reset service interval. After display has shown new interval, following will appear: "END SIA".
7. System can only be reset again after 2.5 gallons of fuel have been consumed.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, July 24th, 2011 AT 2:13 PM