HOW DO YOU SET THE VACUUM PIPES?

2002 Toyota Tazz

Saahil207

September, 3, 2012 AT 6:40 AM

My car seems to be really sluggish and the car smokes a lot maybe that's due to the Vacuum pipes being set incorrectly, maybe there's something else I can do to solve the problem? I want the smoking to stop and really need to know the settings for the Vacuum pipes.

Thanking you
Saai

Wiring Issue?

September, 3, 2012 AT 12:50 PM

Is the Check Engine Light showing.
Why do you think it has anything to do with vacuum lines? Engine management system is computer controlled and doe snot have too many vacuum lines.

What have been done so far? When was the last service done?

Saahil207

September, 3, 2012 AT 12:57 PM

After the service which was done about 2 months, the car got really sluggish and started smoking. People told me its due to the Vacuum pipes not being correctly placed

Saahil207

September, 3, 2012 AT 1:12 PM

And the Engine light is not showing

September, 3, 2012 AT 1:50 PM

Did you check the engine oil level? It could be overfilled causing the sluggishness and excessive smoke. Is it gery, white or black smoke?

Saahil207

September, 3, 2012 AT 4:24 PM

The oil level is fine, I checked the dipstick. They smoke is like light blue. Please help find a solution

September, 3, 2012 AT 4:27 PM

Light blue smoke is oil being burnt in the engine and mostly caused by worn valve seals.

Hae the compression tested. If they are low, you might have worn piston rngs causing the loos of performance.

Saahil207

September, 3, 2012 AT 4:31 PM

Thanks a lot dude! And another thing what can be done just to help tweak the acceleration of this car? Its really dead on inclines

September, 4, 2012 AT 11:27 AM

Check the ignition timing. We don't have any information on this vehicle but if you tell me the engine code, I might be able to understand it better and provide the necessary suggestions.

Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevy 1500
Radiator Fluid Flush and Fill Ford Explorer
Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Serpentine Belt Replacement Saturn Vue
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Acura TL
Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Tahoe 2015
Engine Oil Change and Filter GMC Sierra