HOW MANY AIR CONDITIONG FUSES ARE I N A SUZUKI VITARA 2002

• juano
  • 2002 Suzuki Vitara

I am been trying to figure out wy the a/c clutch on suzuki vitara 2002 is not geeting 12 volts to engage compresor, I have an a/c machine I recover and vacum and recharge the rigth amount of freon, ihave by pass the system and everything works good, I have checked the fuse that says a/c by the battery on the rigth side fire wall and also located the a/c clutch relay checked on same side, and also checked the fuse box inside below steering wheel all fuses are good also the main a/c button inside the dash board when I pushed down the ligth come on and also the fan. Iam wondering if is any other relay or fuse that Iam missing thank you.

Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 AT 12:36 AM

• CJ MEDEVAC

MAYBE YOU ARE LOW ON "GAS"---IF SO, YOUR LOW PRESSURE SWITCH IS KEEPING THE CIRCUIT FROM BEING (SORTA LIKE A CIRCUIT BREAKER--ONLY GETTING PROPER PRESSURE (MORE "GAS" WILL MAKE THE SWITCH RESET)

BEFORE YOU JUST START PUTTING MORE IN---HAVE YOUR PRESSURES CHECKED USING GAUGES

YOU COULD BE RIGHT. IT MAY BE SOMETHING ELSE, AND NOT LOW ON A CHARGE

Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 AT 12:44 AM