My car had been running fine, and after I.

Tiny
ANONYMOUS
  • 2002 SATURN SL2
  • 114,000 MILES

My car had been running fine, and after I turned it off and went inside for ~30 minutes, it wouldn't start. The car may or may not get power to the dash. If it does, as I go to turn it over, the electrical dies and a single audible click is heard. Even using another electrical circuit instead of cranking will kill the power (brakes, I assume for lights), headlights, interior etc. The battery is relatively new (less than 2 years) and I havent been able to discern if the cables for the battery are secured the way they need to be. I attempted to wiggle them lightly, as I didnt want to compound the problem (especially without tools available.

Sunday, December 30th, 2012 AT 3:14 PM

1 Reply

Tiny
SATURNTECH9
  • EXPERT
  • 30,270 POSTS

Make sure the battery cables are clean and tight and have the battery and alternator tested. Thats where I would start.

Was this
answer
helpful?
Yes
No
Sunday, December 30th, 2012 AT 4:12 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.