Engine problems. HELP!

ZELLDOG93
  • 2002 NISSAN SENTRA

Car through code p0011 to confirm prob I swapped it wit crank sensor and then replaced the bad sensor now that I have done that its now throwing the code po335 I have a 9 hour trip in 2 days and need help ASAP much help appreciated also rpm gauge will not stop fluttering

Saturday, September 8th, 2012 AT 5:11 AM

KHLOW2008

P0011 is a fault with the Intake Valve Timing valve control and can be caused by a faulty control valve or low engine oil.

P0355 - Crankshaft position sensor.

What sensor did you replace?

What sensor did you swap?

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Saturday, September 8th, 2012 AT 10:00 AM
ZELLDOG93

I replace both cam and crank sensors and the rpm gauge stopped fluttering once I replaced the second one I also replace a dirty spark plug today which was cyl 1 others were fine now car runs better but is still throwing p0335 which is pending and throwing the light and I believe its still pending p0732 which has been pending since yesterday and I keep clearing the codes to see if they keep comming back after I restart car

Saturday, September 8th, 2012 AT 10:17 PM
ZELLDOG93

I also checked spark which I was getting in all cyl and I can hear it missing from exhaust

Saturday, September 8th, 2012 AT 10:18 PM
KHLOW2008

P0335 is the one you should be looking at. Since the sensor has been replaced, check the wire connectors and wiring for faults.

Sunday, September 9th, 2012 AT 10:18 AM
ZELLDOG93

Checked all wires with test light and they showed to be working I asked a former tech and told me to check compression and fuel injector

Monday, September 10th, 2012 AT 9:45 PM
KHLOW2008

If you are throwing a code of P0355 and the wires are good, you need to recheck the sensor. You could have a faulty replacement unit.

Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 AT 6:11 AM