2002 Nissan Sentra engine idle

SNEAKY2320
  • 2002 NISSAN SENTRA
2002 Nissan sentra s er spec v. Ok a little bit of the back story on my current problem. About 2 weeks ago my check engine light came on, my car started jerking on my when taking off. Then it would randomly go into limp mode where I can go over 2500 rpm, restarting the car took it out of limp mode. Then the car started to idle surge from 1500 to 2500. I took the car to an auto zone and the code was showing faulty TPS. Which in my model I would have to replace the entire throttle body. I tried cleaning out the throttle body and also cleaned the MAF sensor. Now it doesn't idle or go into limp mode. My current problem is the car will idle up when coming to a stop and hesitate before idling down. Also if I tap the gas it will idle up to 1500 and hesitate at q500 before going back down. What I find really strange is the problem disappears when I have the AC on full blast. I'm at a loss here and don't have the time or money to take it to a shop at this time.

Sorry for the wall of text hope someone might have some clue as to what my issue may be.

Thanks.
Thursday, September 11th, 2014 AT 8:26 AM

Replace the throttle body its probably binding
Friday, September 12th, 2014 AT 7:00 AM