REAR COIL SPRING
Removal & Installation
1. Raise and support vehicle. Remove wheel. Set jack under rear lower link.
2. Loosen fixing bolt and nut between rear lower link and suspension member, and then remove fixing bolt and nut between rear axle and rear lower link.
3. Slowly lower jack, then remove upper seat, coil spring and rubber seat from rear lower link.
4. To install, reverse removal procedure.
5. Heck that the projecting part inside the upper seat and the flange part of bracket are attached as shown in Fig. 2. Check that the projection part outside the upper seat directs to vehicle front. Position the hollow of the rubber seat with the groove part of rear lower link to install. See Fig. 2. Install coil spring with the side of two paint markers directing to lower side.
Fig. 2: Installing Coil Spring
Saturday, February 19th, 2011 AT 3:30 PM