I just purchased a used 2002 Nissan Altima about a week and a half ago. About 3 days ago the flex pipe broke. Yesterday my dealership took it to a mechanic to get it fixed. Upon pick up there was no one to really talk to there, only a gas attendant. Today after driving the car, there is a strong overheating smell and the heater is not blowing as hot as it did. The unusual thing is that the mechanic must have went into my trunk and used up 2 of my full antifreeze jugs and left them there empty. This is obviously some clue to the new overheating smell. Any info on what might have happened would be appreciated.
Sunday, March 10th, 2013 AT 11:30 PM