BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
HOW TO REPLACE ALTERNATOR ON 2002 MAZD TRIBUTE 3
2002 Mazda Tribute
How to replace alternator on 2002 mazd tribute 3.0v6
Monday, December 24th, 2012 AT 9:31 PM
This is a job nobody likes to work on due to the design.
Above shows how it is being installed but if you follow the procedures outlined below, it might not seem so bad.
Removal & Installation (3.0L)
1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Remove right intermediate axle shaft.
3. Remove right lower splash shield screws.
4. Remove drive belt from generator.
5. Remove upper generator mounting bolts, then remove generator lower mounting bolts.
6. Remove generator mounting bracket bolts, then remove mounting bracket.
7. Disconnect generator electrical connectors.
8. Remove generator.
9. To install, reverse removal procedure.
Tuesday, December 25th, 2012 AT 2:29 AM
to post a reply.
2000 Mazda Mpv Replace Alternator
Electrical problem 2000 mazda mpv 6 cyl two wheel drive automatic 100000 miles do you have to remove axle to replace alternator
2002 Mazda Protege How To Replace An Alternator
Electrical problem 2002 mazda protege 4 cyl front wheel drive automatic 125000 miles I have removed the belts, disconnected the el
2000 Mazda Mpv Alternator Removal And ...
2000 mazda mpv 6 cyl front wheel drive automatic how to remove alternator after its released
1995 Mazda 626 Lx V6 - Alternator Removal ...
I have searched the web and have found little information on the removal of alternator. I have the hayes manual and some steps are vag
View More REPLACE/REMOVE ALTERNATOR questions
Found 2,248 related questions
2002 Mazda Tribute Alternator Replacement
2005 Mazda Tribute Alternator
I Just Keep Replacing Alternators
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Alternator Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Alternator Replacement Ford Super Duty
Need To Replace Your Car Alternator? Do It Like A Pro
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.