This is a job nobody likes to work on due to the design.
Above shows how it is being installed but if you follow the procedures outlined below, it might not seem so bad.
Removal & Installation (3.0L)
1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Remove right intermediate axle shaft.
3. Remove right lower splash shield screws.
4. Remove drive belt from generator.
5. Remove upper generator mounting bolts, then remove generator lower mounting bolts.
6. Remove generator mounting bracket bolts, then remove mounting bracket.
7. Disconnect generator electrical connectors.
8. Remove generator.
9. To install, reverse removal procedure.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, December 25th, 2012 AT 2:29 AM