2002 Mazda 6 Engine diagram needed

BANANAJOE8
  • 2002 MAZDA 6

I would like to install magnets on the fuel line for more fuel efficiency, as the car is a gas guzzler, but cannot find the fuel line where they need to be attached. Could someone please post a diagram, showing the fuel line, of the 2002 (or later) for the Mazda 6 to help me find the right location.
Thanx

Friday, August 24th, 2012 AT 12:47 PM

ASEMASTER6371

This is a process that barely has any results. I would not waste your money on the magnets as to recover the cost of them alone will be a long time.

Key to fuel economy is service and driver habits.

Friday, August 24th, 2012 AT 1:10 PM
BANANAJOE8

Roy,

Thank you for the advise, however I already have them and would still like to give them a try. The car is great but averages 10 lt./100km, with economical driving habits, which is very inefficient for European standards. Could you please help out with locating the gas line close to the engine.
Thanks again

Friday, August 24th, 2012 AT 1:30 PM
BANANAJOE8

Here is a picture of the engine. Perhaps it helps.

Friday, August 24th, 2012 AT 1:38 PM
KHLOW2008

The part circled in red is the fuel line. Look for a place between it and the firewall to clip on the magnet, though I don't understand how much it can help.

Friday, August 24th, 2012 AT 4:39 PM