HII GOOD MORNING I HAVE LEXUS ES 300 V6 CAR

2002 Lexus ES 300

Anonymous

October, 25, 2012 AT 6:38 AM

Hii Good morning I have Lexus ES 300 V6 car. In this car some A/C switch light is blinking and A/C stop working after off the engine and turn on again stop blinking and A/C works for few min
and again same problem. Plase tell me the solution

October, 25, 2012 AT 2:00 PM

Check for trouble codes with the following procedures.

1. LIST OF OPERATION METHODS

a. By operating each of the A/C control switches as shown in Fig. 2: , it is possible to enter the diagnosis check mode.

2. INDICATOR CHECK

a. Turn the ignition switch ON while pressing the AUTO switch and R/F switch of A/C control assembly at the same time.

B. Check if the indicator light to be on and off at intervals 1 second for 4 times.

HINT: After the indicator check is completed, the system enters the DTC begins automatically.

To end the check mode, press the OFF switch.

3. DTC CHECK (SENSOR CHECK)

a. Perform an indicator check. After the indicator check is completed, the system enters the DTC check mode automatically.

B. Read the code displayed on the panel. (Trouble code are output at the temperature display.)

c. If the slower display is desired, press the FRONT DEF switch and change it to stepped operation. Each time the FRONT DEF switch is pressed, the display changes by 1 step.

4. CLEARING DTC

a. Clear DTC by one of the following methods.
1. Method 1: During sensor check, press the "FRONT DEF" switch and "REAR. DEF" switch at the same time.

2. Method 2: Pull the ECU-B fuse in driver side J/B for 20 sec. Or longer to clear the DTC memory.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue