IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A DIAGRAM SHOWING THE ...

2002 Kia Sedona

02sedonaex

November, 5, 2012 AT 5:11 PM

I'm in desperate need of a diagram showing the heater coolant lines for the rear. The lines start at the front of the Van and go all the way to the rear heater core. I have searched the internet high and low and can't seem to find a diagram of the lines themself, maybe I'm just not using the right terms when I search. I have a coolant leak in the front near the bottom hose for the radiator, seems to leak more when I have the rear heater/blower turned on. Any help would be great.

November, 5, 2012 AT 6:29 PM

We don't have any illustration of the heater lines I our database. If the system is leaking at the front, why do you want to know about the rear? You need to get the leak rectified first.

02sedonaex

November, 5, 2012 AT 6:34 PM

Because It's one big system, so I was hoping it woulf show the location of the front lines. At this point any photo will do.

November, 5, 2012 AT 6:36 PM

The lines should be easily detected visually. We dont have any on the heater hoses.

Replace Heater Core
Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe