I'm in desperate need of a diagram showing the.

02SEDONAEX
  • 2002 KIA SEDONA

I'm in desperate need of a diagram showing the heater coolant lines for the rear. The lines start at the front of the Van and go all the way to the rear heater core. I have searched the internet high and low and can't seem to find a diagram of the lines themself, maybe I'm just not using the right terms when I search. I have a coolant leak in the front near the bottom hose for the radiator, seems to leak more when I have the rear heater/blower turned on. Any help would be great.

Monday, November 5th, 2012 AT 5:11 PM

KHLOW2008

We don't have any illustration of the heater lines I our database. If the system is leaking at the front, why do you want to know about the rear? You need to get the leak rectified first.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Monday, November 5th, 2012 AT 6:29 PM
02SEDONAEX

Because It's one big system, so I was hoping it woulf show the location of the front lines. At this point any photo will do.

Monday, November 5th, 2012 AT 6:34 PM
KHLOW2008

The lines should be easily detected visually. We dont have any on the heater hoses.

Monday, November 5th, 2012 AT 6:36 PM

Help us by donating