WINDOW REGULATOR COMPATIBILITY

2002 Daewoo Lanos

TexasMike

January, 7, 2011 AT 1:42 AM

I have a 2002 3 door Daewoo Lanos hatchback and just recently the front passenger side regulator went out.
I have yet to find a regulator that specifically says it fits the 3 door hatchback version of this model.
Having said that, i've found many front passenger side window regulators for the 2002 Daewoo Lanos 4 door sedans.
Are these parts interchangeable considering they are the same side and same door shape and size or is it a different size that must be found specifically for the 3 door hatchback?

saturntech9

January, 7, 2011 AT 1:55 AM

It look's like there is a difference is your window's power or manual crank?

TexasMike

January, 7, 2011 AT 2:02 AM

I have a manual crank

saturntech9

January, 7, 2011 AT 2:06 AM

Cool then I found you one on www. Rockauto. Com for 31 plus shipping. It say's it's for the 3 door hatch back even.

saturntech9

January, 7, 2011 AT 2:11 AM

Hey here is a 5 percent discount code they sent me it's good until feb 13th 43661813242193 I know it's not much but every little bit help's. You enter it in the how did you hear about us box in the shopping cart section when you check out.

TexasMike

January, 7, 2011 AT 2:14 AM

You are the kindest samaritan I have yet to meet. Thank you so much

saturntech9

January, 7, 2011 AT 2:21 AM

Why thank you you are welcome that's what were here for to help people with there car's. Make sure you tell all your friend's about are site.

TexasMike

January, 7, 2011 AT 2:29 AM

I'm having problems confirming the order for some reason but i'll give them a call tomorrow and see if it can be situated

saturntech9

January, 7, 2011 AT 6:20 AM

Yeah give them a call there really nice there I have ordered a lot part's from them.

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Dynamat Door Installation
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet