THE TURN SIGNALS AND HAZARD LIGHTS QUIT WORKING ...

2002 Chrysler Concorde

woodjunki

February, 3, 2013 AT 2:07 AM

The turn signals and hazard lights quit working a couple days ago. I checked the lights front and rear and they all work. In checking at a auto parts they say there is a relay for both, so I don't think that is the problem, what is the problem. Thanks very much

DrCranknWrench

February, 3, 2013 AT 2:20 AM

The multifunction switch is usually the culprit when both faill together. They can get pricey but you get what you pay for and it is at least two hours of labor or more to replace so don't buy a no name brand switch. The best place to get great prices on OEM replacement and get parts from quality remanufactered and new switches is www. Rockauto. Com. Try them out and see what they have. As they are a closeout retailer you will find that the stock changes quickly and you might find a new deal that was not available days before. So, check it often as new part lots are available at different times and the good deals go fast.

Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fog Light Bulb Replacement w/ H.I.D Kit