CAUTION: Ensure key is in OFF or LOCK position
Fig. 60: View Of Battery Cables
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Fig. 61: View Of Battery & Positive Battery Cable
2. Unsnap the positive battery cable cap.
3. Disconnect the positive battery cable.
Fig. 62: View of Front End Diagonal Brace & Bolts
4. Remove the front end diagonal brace bolts and brace.
Fig. 63: View of Battery Hold Down Retainer & Bolt
5. Remove the battery hold down retainer bolt and retainer.
6. Remove the battery.
7. Remove the battery insulator, if necessary.
8. Reverse removal procedure to install.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, February 21st, 2011 AT 5:48 PM