CAUTION: Ensure key is in OFF or LOCK position
Fig. 60: View Of Battery Cables
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Fig. 61: View Of Battery & Positive Battery Cable
2. Unsnap the positive battery cable cap.
3. Disconnect the positive battery cable.
Fig. 62: View of Front End Diagonal Brace & Bolts
4. Remove the front end diagonal brace bolts and brace.
Fig. 63: View of Battery Hold Down Retainer & Bolt
5. Remove the battery hold down retainer bolt and retainer.
6. Remove the battery.
7. Remove the battery insulator, if necessary.
8. Reverse removal procedure to install.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Monday, February 21st, 2011 AT 5:48 PM