HOW TO REMOVE PASSENGER SIDE MORROR RT

• georgeinglwd1
  • 2002 Buick Regal

How to remove passenger side morror (Rt.) Power-Manual fold

Sunday, December 30th, 2012 AT 7:56 PM

• erickeithley

U gotta take the door panel off and there is a foam pad in the way of getting to the mirorer from the inside unplug the wires there are 3 nuts to take of then reverse the proccess in the door panel the screws holding it on there is one on the door handle 2 in the arm rest take out the pop in screw cover to gain access

Tuesday, January 1st, 2013 AT 2:46 AM
  • erickeithley

Oh uto get the door panel off after the screws are out stick a streight screw driver between the panel and the door and pop it out around the edges of the bottom grab it and give it a pull gently then moke ur hands up the panel bout halfway give it a gental pull then grab the bottom and pull upwards vola door panel is off u might break a few plastic hold it on dealys auto store sells them cheap I usualy replace them all each time I pop off a panel ive used the tools but they dont always save the deals they are mostly to help keep ppl from messing the panels up but I do it for a living

Tuesday, January 1st, 2013 AT 2:50 AM