HOW TO REMOVE PASSENGER SIDE MORROR RT

2002 Buick Regal

georgeinglwd1

December, 30, 2012 AT 7:56 PM

How to remove passenger side morror (Rt.) Power-Manual fold

Wiring Issue?

erickeithley

January, 1, 2013 AT 2:46 AM

U gotta take the door panel off and there is a foam pad in the way of getting to the mirorer from the inside unplug the wires there are 3 nuts to take of then reverse the proccess in the door panel the screws holding it on there is one on the door handle 2 in the arm rest take out the pop in screw cover to gain access

erickeithley

January, 1, 2013 AT 2:50 AM

Oh uto get the door panel off after the screws are out stick a streight screw driver between the panel and the door and pop it out around the edges of the bottom grab it and give it a pull gently then moke ur hands up the panel bout halfway give it a gental pull then grab the bottom and pull upwards vola door panel is off u might break a few plastic hold it on dealys auto store sells them cheap I usualy replace them all each time I pop off a panel ive used the tools but they dont always save the deals they are mostly to help keep ppl from messing the panels up but I do it for a living

Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes Benz
Engine Oil Change and Filter Kia Forte
Engine Oil Change and Filter Saturn LS1
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Dodge Ram
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
 Oil Change & Filter Ford Explorer 2000-2005