SEEMS TO BE NO ACCELERATION

2001 Volkswagen Polo

TORANNO

June, 3, 2012 AT 9:47 PM

Hi, I have a polo playa 1.4i, when I start her up there seems to be no acceleration, or while driving it would jerk, and the 1st time I have stucked, it has been at the auto fundis and mechanic, however says oits no longer a electrical issue. Any information on how I can get her running free like a bird again please, would highly appreciate it. Thanks guys

Jacobandnickolas

June, 3, 2012 AT 9:49 PM

If the check engine light is on, have the computer scanned to identify where the problem is coming from. It sounds like a misfire. Also, check to make sure the fuel pressure is within spec.

TORANNO

June, 3, 2012 AT 10:29 PM

Thanks a lot guy! I will have them know soonest, there are no odd or specific lights showing though no. However what or how can I check the fuel pressure in the mean time. Is it do-able?

TORANNO

June, 3, 2012 AT 10:38 PM

Thanks a lot guys! I will have them know soonest, there are no odd or specific lights showing though no. However what or how can I check the fuel pressure in the mean time. Is it do-able?

Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen
Find Out How to Test Your Catalytic Converter
Fuel Pump Replacement