I posted how to remove the driver's door switch and how to remove the door panel. Pop the switch up and out of the door panel with it still plugged in turn the key to the run position then put the drivers window switch to the up position and see if you have battery voltage to the dark blue wire.
1. Open the front door.
2. Remove the front door trim plate. Refer to Door Trim Plate Replacement (See: Door Trim Plate Replacement - Front).
3. Remove the front door manual window regulator handle if equipped. Refer to Door Window Regulator Handle Replacement
4. Remove the armrest screws.
5. Route the electrical harness through the front door trim panel opening.
6. Use J 38778 to remove the front door trim panel from the door.
7. Use J 38778 to pry the front door trim panel from the door frame at the window seal.
8. Remove the front door trim panel from the front door.
Door Trim Plate Replacement
1. Use the following procedure in order to remove the switch mounting plate:
1. Use a flat-bladed tool at the rear of the switch mounting plate in order to release the clip.
2. Lift up in order to unsnap the mounting plate from the front door trim panel.
2. Disconnect the electrical connectors.
3. Unsnap the switch from the mounting plate.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, January 7th, 2011 AT 10:20 PM