WAYS TO MAKE YOUR CAR RUN BETTER?

• Evan25
  • 2001 Ford Taurus

Hello, I was wondering if there were any other ways to get your car to run smoother, more powerfully, and more efficiently. Aside from cleaning the MAF, IAC, and Throttle body.

Thursday, March 29th, 2012 AT 11:14 PM

• saturntech9

So is you car running bad right now?

Thursday, March 29th, 2012 AT 11:17 PM
  • CJ MEDEVAC

A REPAIR MANUAL WILL OFFER YOU THE THINGS YOU SHOULD DO, AND WHEN TO DO THEM TO KEEP YOUR RIG RUNNING WITH PEAK PERFORMANCE

SEE MY LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR VEHICLES, YOU MAY OBTAIN OTHER MANUALS SOME HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS, AND MAY OFFER BETTER PICS AND DIAGRAMS

I USUALLY OVER-KILL/ BEFORE DUE----MAINTENANCE ON MY VEHICLES....SUCH AS A NEW THERMOSTAT AND NEW RADIATOR JUICE EVERY SPRING...... NEED IT OR NOT!!!....SINCE 1981, I HAVE NEVER HAD AN OVERHEAT PROBLEM THAT HAS STRANDED ME OR DAMAGED MY JEEP'S ENGINES....PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE DOES WORK!

Friday, March 30th, 2012 AT 12:38 AM
  • Evan25

@saturntech9 No, My car runs just fine. It was passed down to me after going through my 3 older brothers when they were teenagers who severely neglected it. It was running horrible when I got it, but after replacing the spark plugs, fuel filter, oil/filter change, cylinder coils, and plug wires it actually runs pretty good. I just wanted to know if there was anything else I could do to make it run even better. Thanks

Friday, March 30th, 2012 AT 2:59 AM
  • saturntech9

Cleaning the injectors wouldnt hurt ethier.

Friday, March 30th, 2012 AT 4:02 AM