HOW MUCH IS IT TO REPLACE PUT THE SPI ENGINE WITH THE ZETEC

2001 Ford Focus

Muskyhunter

March, 17, 2012 AT 1:26 PM

How much is it to replace the SPI engine in a ford focus to the Zetec model? Or will it cost at all because its a recall part on the car because of the vavle seat falling? Plz help

fixitmr

March, 17, 2012 AT 3:44 PM

Your not specific enough on replacement criteria. Would run from say 700 to 3000+. Just ask dealer about recall replacement. They usually have time limits.

Muskyhunter

March, 17, 2012 AT 5:05 PM

Thanks heres the part I didnt add
The vavle seat falls off and cause a lOud knocking noise which could destroy the pust or throw a rod, but all this happens in the SPI, I believe the recall is called the zetec to I wanted to knok how much that would be? And the vavle seat comes off in the 4th cylinder.

fixitmr

March, 18, 2012 AT 6:24 PM

You want to change motor model? Why not just fix your motor?

Muskyhunter

March, 19, 2012 AT 2:13 AM

Becuz everyone else is saying to upgrade it becuz it happens in all the ford focus (2001) and it happens in the 4th cylinder. Apparently GM made a big mistake so they recalled it and I wanted to know how much it was to fix the recall part?

Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevy Silverado
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Acura TL
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz C230
Camshaft Angle Sensor Replacement P0015
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford Mustang
Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Tahoe 2015