WHAT WOULD CAUSE LOSS OF BREAKS AND LOSS OF POWER

2001 Chrysler

erinandjamie

February, 20, 2012 AT 1:36 AM

Driving down road and lost brakes no brakes at all the peddle goes clear to the floor. Changed break caliper on passanger front tried to bleed that brake and no fluid at all. Also made funny noise and everything on the dash light up nothing worked but did not die or stop running. Please help.

February, 20, 2012 AT 1:40 AM

Make sure you're not leaking externally, check brake hose on pax side if its collasped and the brake master cylinder for internal leakage

erinandjamie

February, 20, 2012 AT 1:44 AM

There is no fluid any place concrete is dry and clean. What would cause the other stuff too.

February, 20, 2012 AT 1:46 AM

Do you have a drum or disc on the back

erinandjamie

February, 20, 2012 AT 1:47 AM

Drums

February, 20, 2012 AT 2:01 AM

Check if the wheel cylinder/s are leaking-if not have the master cylinder checked

erinandjamie

February, 20, 2012 AT 2:05 AM

We need help, this could of been very very bad I was pulling in my driveway when this happened and I ended up in a corn field before I finally stopped. If this would of been on the road with other cars who knows what would of happened

erinandjamie

February, 20, 2012 AT 2:07 AM

Would the master cylendar cause the van to make a funny noise and have everything on the dash light up

February, 20, 2012 AT 2:11 AM

Have someone else experienced and checked the master cylinder

Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen
Find Out How to Test Your Catalytic Converter
Fuel Filters Replacement 2015 RAM 2500 6.7L
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe