MY LW WAGON WONT START.

2000 Saturn

teresabriggs

September, 8, 2012 AT 2:21 PM

Car was running fine, stopped to get gas, and wouldnt start, starter wouldnt turn over, battery had power, but starter wouldnt crank. Not exactly a back yard starter fix, so it took us a while to get it fixed, now the starter turns and it tries to crank but has no spark, no codes come up when put on the computer. The crank sensor has already been replaced, which did not fix the problem. Any suggestions that might not cost more than replacing the vehicle?

September, 8, 2012 AT 2:41 PM

No spark? You had it running prior so I would re check your work to verify that you did not leave off and wires or connectors.

Start there

saturntech9

September, 8, 2012 AT 3:11 PM

Do you have the V6 or the four cylinder engine?So the car shut off by itself and wouldnt start or you shut it off and it wouldnt start?

teresabriggs

September, 14, 2012 AT 5:10 AM

I have the 6 cylinder engine, I shut the car off to get gas and it has never started since.

The battery went dead (long after the starter died, the interior light was left on) is there some type of security thing that would cause the car not to start after the battery is dead for a prolonged period of time?

saturntech9

September, 14, 2012 AT 5:13 AM

Is the security light on solenoid or flashing?

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement