All you need is a #2 philps screwdriver and a flat blade screwdriver to remove the plastic clip's there really is no secret way to replace them. There not the easiest screw's to take in and out but other then that it's not too bad of a job. Here's the repair manual's instruction's I will post for you but they say to remove the glove box which I have never had to do.
BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR
1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Open glove box door.
3. Remove glove box lamp assembly by pulling on lamp plunger.
4. Disconnect glove box lamp wiring harness from glove box lamp.
5. Remove right side I/P lower dash insulator retainers.
6. Pull insulator rearward to detach from forward insulator retainers.
7. Remove right side heater outlet assembly retainer and remove outlet.
8. Remove glove box door.
9. Remove glove box bin fasteners.
10. Slowly remove glove box bin tilting bin downward to expose the BCM module residing on top of the glove box.
11. Remove BCM module from glove box by sliding module out of attaching slots.
12. Remove glove box bin.
13. Disconnect recirculation actuator electrical connector.
14. Remove blower motor resistor screws.
15. Use electrical harness to pull resistor card out of module.
16. Disconnect blower resistor card from electrical connector.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Thursday, December 2nd, 2010 AT 2:26 AM