ONE DAY MY CAR AFTER TURNING IT ON WHEN I ...

2000 Saturn L200

Anonymous

November, 1, 2012 AT 10:06 PM

One day my car after turning it on, when I shifted into drive the car shifted hard and shook the car. Now whenever I shift into reverse drive it jumps. It also jumps whenever it shifts gears shaking the car. There is no way to really make it stop. The service engine soon light turned on also so I went to AutoZone to get the codes they said they were shocked my check engine light wasn't on (there isn't one on my car lol he didn't know that) because there was almost 20 transmission problem codes. My speedometer and odometer are not functioning as well. Any clue as to what would Help it out? It still drives and gets up to speeeds fine it just jump when shifting. Thanks, I need this car for my job delivering pizzas!

saturntech9

November, 1, 2012 AT 11:05 PM

Lets start with the exact numbers you have in the computer not code descriptions I really need those