ELECRIC BRAKE CONTROLLER

2000 SAAB 9-5

artbronstein

March, 4, 2011 AT 6:32 PM

I have a 2000 Saab 9-5 wagon. I would like to install an electric brake controller. Can I do this myself? Is there a connector for this under my dash? Towing a pop-up in the spring. Thanks.

mnthny4

March, 6, 2011 AT 5:18 PM

You have wiring harness for a trailer hookup in your trunk, note you may need to buy actual main connector for your trailer wiring at your saab dealer, I think there is a kit for doing this call them to confirm it will be in ther accessories catalog books tell them to check or they may say to you no there is non, so tell them to check the accessories books for that year range vehicles, good luck.

bestop

January, 17, 2013 AT 10:41 AM

With the right towing accessories which include brake controllers definitely involves some work but it is possible to install them yourself.

bestop

January, 17, 2013 AT 10:43 AM

With the right towing accessories including the brake controllers it is possible.

Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement - Front
Replace Rear Brake Pad-Rotor Subaru Legacy
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy