IMPORTANT: This vehicle uses the PG260 F1 starter motor. The starter motor is serviced only as a complete unit.
1. Disconnect the battery ground (negative) cable from the battery.
2. Raise and suitably support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle in General Information.
3. Remove the starter motor BAT terminal nut and electrical leads.
4. Remove the starter motor S terminal nut and electrical lead.
5. Remove the torque converter cover.
6. Remove the starter motor bolts.
7. Remove the starter motor.
Images (click to enlarge)
Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 AT 7:22 PM