GOT A NEW BATTERY FROM SEARS TODAY WENT THEY ...

• Rauldrums4u
  • 2000 NISSAN FRONTIER

Got a new battery from Sears today, went they return the truck the idle was at 1500 rpm, 26 ml. Later still 1500 rpm, temp. Was normal, but in the floor driver side, there are little pieces of rubber like the stoper from the brake pedal but is not that, I replace it with new one about 6 mo. It look like it came from cluch pedal, but I don't think have anythink to do with idle. WHAT DO YOU THINK. P.S. Idel was 800 rpm before the battery instalation at Sears, check all houses and connections unther the hoot averythink look's fine. The battery was $120.00 so I have no money to take it back to Sears. THANK'S SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 AT 3:14 AM

• KHLow2008

Disconnecting the battery can cause idling problems as the comouter needs to relearn. Turn engine off. Turn on ignition switch and wait 3 seconds. Turn ignition off. Repeat process a few times to see if it makes any difference.

Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 AT 1:03 PM