I APPRECIATE THE RESPONSES YOU TO ADD IS THAT I ...

2000 Mitsubishi Pajero

Anonymous

March, 7, 2013 AT 7:24 PM

I appreciate the responses you to add is that I lit the car and then I pull out the fuel pressure sensor and stuck the car becomes clean as new and you can walk the distance anytime you want the problem is no problem for her is that if the whole car then you lit and the problem becomes stagnant and I have changed the fuel pressure sensor more than two problem becomes stagnant is my car Mitsubishi Pajero GDI for 2000.

mussa ramadhani makoba

March, 7, 2013 AT 7:47 PM

I appreciate the responses you to add is that I lit the car and then I pull out the fuel pressure sensor and stuck the car becomes clean as new and you can walk the distance anytime you want the problem is no problem for her is that if the whole car then you lit and the problem becomes stagnant and I have changed the fuel pressure sensor.

March, 8, 2013 AT 1:03 PM

Sorry I am having difficulty understanding your question.

mussa ramadhani makoba

March, 8, 2013 AT 9:21 PM

I have mitsubishi pajero gdi 2000 and it start make me a problems with the acceleration when am driving it start loosig the power but when I disconnect the fuel pressure sensor plug and after that connect the fuel pressure plug again the car becomes clean as new and I driving almost at 5 kilometre after that the car it loosing power again I dont know what is a problem, I need your help and I tryed to use the xmaster431 lunch but I could not solved the problem so I need your help what I do.
Thanks.

March, 9, 2013 AT 4:02 PM

Are you getting any trouble codes?
Did you test the fuel pressure?

Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe