Mercury Mountaineer fuse box diagram

MGRAHAM25
  • 2000 MERCURY MOUNTAINEER

I have no fuel going to the engine. I have already replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, and the fuel pump relay switch. I checked the continuity from the wiring harness to the pump and that checks out. I am receiving only 5 volts to the pump. Is this right? What else can I check?

I checked the inertia switch and has not tripped. That is all I have check on that thus far. I have replaced the fuel pump relay and according to the owners manual that there is no actual fuse. The relay is the only fuel related item that I saw in the diagram on both the interior fuse panel and under the hood. The wiring diagram that I have also only relates to the relay and no fuses. What else would cause low voltage going to the fuel pump?

Did a continuity test from the relay to the inertia switch, and that checks out with only.1 ohms. Ran a jumper from the battery to the pink and black wire to the fuel pump and I have pressure. I have 12 volts to the #3 port on the relay. I switched out relay switches, and nothing seems to be working. Could it be in the anti-theft system? Or the computer?

Saturday, December 15th, 2012 AT 9:53 PM

MGRAHAM25

Ok, never-mind. It was the anti-theft system. Up and running just fine now. Thanks for your help though.

Sunday, December 16th, 2012 AT 5:51 AM
2CARPROS KEN

Hey MGRAHAM25,

There are three different fuse boxes, two are under the hood and one is on the side of the dash, here is all of the diagrams I found and the legends that tell which fuse does what.

Please let us know what you find so it will help others.

Best, Ken

Thursday, December 15th, 2016 AT 10:20 AM