My heater stop working, so we order a heater.

LITTLELEE04
  • 2000 MERCEDES BENZ 190D

My heater stop working, so we order a heater motor fan. I need to know if you can tell me were to go to replace my heater motor fan. Can you send me some instructions? Thanks.

Sunday, December 23rd, 2012 AT 2:03 PM

LITTLELEE04

Is there a special tool to use? Do I go through the dash board? Will I have to be careful of my airbags?

Sunday, December 23rd, 2012 AT 2:07 PM
DRCRANKNWRENCH

I don't have specs for the 190d but I have the C230 model 170 which should be similar. I have attached instructions and a diagram to help you. You should not need any special tools, just dis-connect the battery first.

Sunday, December 23rd, 2012 AT 2:53 PM
LITTLELEE04

I can't really get a good picture of the diagram. My heater quick working, will replacing the heater blow fan help or could it be a sensor? If it is a sensor, where do you go to replace the sensor? Or switch? My cigerate lighter stop working, where is the fuse to replace the one that is blown out?

Sunday, December 23rd, 2012 AT 3:16 PM
DRCRANKNWRENCH

I am attaching another diagram which shows control sensr. You should be able to click on picture to get full size view. The fuse box is either under the drivers side kick panel, behind the glove box or in trunk if you have trunk mounted battery.

Sunday, December 23rd, 2012 AT 3:40 PM

Related Heater Not Working Content

Recommended guides