It's located behind the headlamp on the passenger side.
The Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) cooling fan relay is located below the right headlamp behind the bumper fascia.
1. Remove front bumper and grill assembly.
2. Remove 1 support bolt near front of reservoir.
3. Remove 2 reservoir mounting bolts.
4. Remove reservoir from vehicle to gain access to vacuum hose. Disconnect vacuum hose from reservoir fitting at rear of reservoir.
5. Disconnect electrical connector at relay.
6. Remove 2 relay mounting bolts and remove relay.
1. Position relay to body and install 2 bolts. Tighten bolts to 3 Nm (25 inch lbs.) Torque.
2. Connect electrical connector to relay.
3. Connect vacuum hose to reservoir.
4. Install reservoir and tighten 2 bolts to 3 Nm (25 inch lbs.) Torque.
5. Install front bumper and grill assembly.
Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 AT 3:15 PM