Where can I buy Brake Caliper Brackets for a.

LKPEARSON
  • 2000 JEEP CHEROKEE
Where can I buy Brake Caliper Brackets for a 2000 JEEP CHEROKEE 4WD? Everything I find says they are for GRAND CHEROKEE and not compatible with CHEROKEE. I wanted to avoid going through JEEP, but may have to. The JEEP is a Right Hand Drive, but that should have no bearings on the caliper brackets.
Anyone know?
Linda
Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 AT 10:27 PM

ASEMASTER6371
Go to a parts store and get a loaded caliper. It comes with the bracket

Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 AT 10:29 PM
LKPEARSON
So I can't just buy a bracket? I just put new calipers on.
Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 AT 10:31 PM
Lkpearson---IN THE U.S?STATE?

HOPE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE STEALERSHIP YET!

I MAY BE ABLE TO SHOW YOU HOW TO SAVE A LOT. DEPENDS ON WHETHER ADVANCE AUTO PARTS IS AVAILABLE TO YOU LOCALLY

NEED THE FRONT OR REAR CALIPERS (AND BRACKETS)?

I'LL SEND MORE INFO ON MAXIMIZING YOUR $$$, IF THIS IS AN OPTION FOR YOU

Thursday, April 11th, 2013 AT 12:43 AM
LKPEARSON
Just brackets. Just brackets. Already replaced caliper. ASEMaster was brilliant with that response.
Thursday, April 11th, 2013 AT 12:48 AM
YA............

..................IF YOU GO TO STEALERSHIP......MAY RIP YOU A NEW ONE!.....PROBABLY HAVE TO ORDER....AND WAIT

LOOKY AT THIS...............STILL NOT KNOW WHICH END?????.........SO I GUESS!!!

LEFT--REAR..........RIGHT REAR......SAME PRICE...........USING MY ZIP.....NEED 2

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_brake-caliper-with-mounting-bracket-fenco_18621123-p?navigationPath=L1*14921%7CL2*16461%7CL3*15684

TOTALS TO

$113.98 ADD CORE

I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO KNOCK OFF $40!!!!

TAKE CORE BACK.....OR KEEP FOR SPARES......OF COURSE THERE ARE NO BRACKETS.......SO TAKE CORES BACK ON DIFFERENT DAY...TO DIFFERENT GUY!

SO NOW.......IF THESE ARE THE RIGHT ONES.....YOU GOT 2 MORE W/ BRACKETS

FOR $73.98.......BOTH

DIVIDE THAT BY 2.......CAN YOU GET "JUST BRACKETS" FOR THAT AMOUNT?

IF THIS STORE IS AVAILABLE TO YOU......PICK UP IN ONE HOUR........WANNA KNOW THE DEAL?.........I DO THIS STUFF TO HELP PEOPLE.....NOT MAKE 'EM MAD!..........AND I DID LOOK "JUST FOR BRACKETS"

Thursday, April 11th, 2013 AT 1:26 AM
I SOMETIMES SURF BACK THRU MY VICTIMS---ESPECIALLY THE JEEP ONES, TO SEE IF I LEFT ANYTHING OUT!

NOPEY........WITHOUT A "WANT OR NEED"......I'M SORTA STUCK

BUT SOME REALLY GOOD NEWS IS, A CJ 7 BEGINNING FROM BACK IN JANUARY IS STILL RESPONDING WITH ME---TRYING TO GET HIS RUNNING, HIM THERE, ME HERE, AND ALWAYS TIME RESTRAINTS

........AND I AM SERIOUS ABOUT SAVING $$$, ASEMaster6371 AND I HAVE BEEN DOIN' 2CAR FOR SOME TIME NOW, ALONG WITH OTHER FOLKS.....I FEEL SURE HE AND OTHERS WOULD "VOUCH" FOR ME!

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE, A JEEP CJ 7, WHO STARTED IN JANUARY, HAS RETURNED FOR MORE ABUSE FROM ME!

EITHER HE GOT SOME TIME---LOCAL HELP WASN'T WORKIN' OUT---OR HE LIKED MY "NOVEL LENGTH" ANSWERS AND HOMEMADE PICS

BUT WE'LL FIGGER HIM OUT!

IT IS A CHALLENGE GOING ONLY BY "TEXT" AND SOMETIMES A FEW PICS AND MAYBE LIMITED "HANDS ON EXPERIENCE" ON THE OTHER END...........HAVING NO IDEA WHAT'S BEEN MONKEYED WITH/ REPLACED/ MODIFIED/ ETC ON THE JEEP SINCE 1984.....GOING ONLY BY THEIR WORD.........UNABLE TO TOUCH OR ACCIDENTALLY SEE A PROBLEM.........

THEN BAM--EEE---YOW !!!!!

YOU FINALLY NAIL IT !!!

NOW IT DOES SORTA LOOK LIKE YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF!

YES.......EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T THERE, I STRUT AROUND THE HOUSE LIKE A BANTAM ROOSTER, SHOWING MY WIFE AND UN-INTERESTED FRIENDS.............THE "CLINCHER" AND/ OR "TURNING POINT" IN THE PROCESS.....WHICH FINALLY OBTAINED A FIX!!!

LOOK HOW HAPPY THIS FELLER WAS!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2000-jeep-grand-cherokee-has-lost-its-mind

Thursday, April 11th, 2013 AT 2:48 PM