A/C UNIT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE DRAINING?

• Craigaskins
  • 2000 HONDA CIVIC

Water is building up in the cabin of my 2000 Honda civic sedan. The A/C unit doesn't seem to be draining the condensation from the unit properly. What

The A/C is working and cooling quite nicely but there is a lot of condensation that is just dripping into the cabin from behind the dash on the passenger side. I know that water has to get out of the cabin some how and that there has to be some sort of pan to collect it and drain it to the outside but how do I fix this problem?

We are going into the cooler season and if this is not corrected Ill end up with frost on the inside of the windows that will have to be scraped off. Not to mention that every morning I have to take paper towels and wipe off the water on the windshield now as it is.

Wednesday, September 26th, 2012 AT 1:42 AM

• ASEMaster6371

Drain hose is clogged. It is under the hood, passenger side and down low. The end gets filed with debris.

Wednesday, September 26th, 2012 AT 1:45 AM