Engine vacuum diagram

GOLIKEJ
  • 2000 GMC JIMMY
I bought a 2000 jimmy and all the vacuum lines are messed up I need a picture of how they are supposed to go?
Sunday, January 1st, 2012 AT 11:46 AM

KHLOW2008
Here is a diagram below so you can see how the job is done. Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
Sunday, January 1st, 2012 AT 12:34 PM
JAYSIN3069
  • 1998 GMC JIMMY
This is my first time on here, so hopefully Ill have a great experience. I have a 98 GMC Jimmy. 149,000 mi. The vacum line that comes off the back side of the intake T's into 2 different places. It splits off near the booster and goes down towards the frame. Where does the other side connect to? From the T it has a piece about 4in long and lays near the fender next to the brake line manifold. I cant find anything that it would connect to. All I know is that it draws in a vacum. Please help me. Jaysin3069@yahoo. Com. Thanks everyone. Jason.
Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018 AT 7:14 PM (Merged)
Welcome, found the vac diagram below. Is it applicable to your vehicle?

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170934_jimmy_vacuum_diagram_1.jpg