BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I agree to the
Login with Facebook
NOT A MEMBER?
I have a 2000 GMC dually 4X4 pick up truck when in park it wants to sugers on me and shoot black smoke.
2000 GMC C3500
I wants take of foot have to be on brake
have the same problem?
Thursday, December 8th, 2011 AT 1:26 AM
May be a vacuum leak or a bad mass air flow. Have it checked for codes and see what comes up.
Thursday, December 8th, 2011 AT 1:35 AM
Probable causes of an engine running rich are as follows:
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.
Thursday, December 8th, 2011 AT 1:39 AM
to post a reply.
Related Smoke Black Content
1996 Gmc C3500 Exhaust
1996 Gmc C3500 This Just A Question In General. How Long Does A Straight Pipe (no Muffler Or Catalytic Converter) Need To Be To...
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2017 2CarPros, Inc.