I HAVE AN IDLE AIR CONTROL PROBLEM

2000 Ford Expedition

shannonmeeker

November, 5, 2011 AT 11:33 AM

I just bought this 2000 ford expedition had to replace idle air control valve now I need the fuse diagram lights, radio, not work, a lot of the fuses were missing or blown I changed them all out for 20s now everything works but cruise and air cond they we bought a expedition fuses were blown or missing, I put 20s in all everthing works now but cruise and ac they worked before I did that I need the fuse diagram please

cup1981

November, 5, 2011 AT 12:51 PM

I have provided the dashboard fuse panel diagram and a legend that shows what each fuse powers. Let me know if you need the under-hood fuse block too.

shannonmeeker

November, 5, 2011 AT 1:05 PM

Its a 2000 my box looks simalar but diffrent has more fuses than that

cup1981

February, 17, 2012 AT 12:43 PM

Okay, I went ahead and pulled the following diagrams straight from the 2000 Expedition's owner's manual. This is the fuse box that is inside the vehicle. Let me know if you need the one that is under the hood too. All you need to do is simply match up the fuse numbers in the diagram to the numbers listed in the list to see which fuses are supposed to be in which slot.

Easily Clean Your Throttle Bore Like a Pro