READ HEADLIGHT COVER AND BUMPER COST

2000 Dodge 600

justme77

November, 19, 2010 AT 6:45 AM

I back my boyfriend's car into a car in a parking lot. The other car's headlight cover is cracked but that's it. His is as well, and his rear bumper also looks like someone threw a basketball at it; has a nice sized dented inlet in it. Won't my insurance cover this? He doesn't have insurance. And how much will it cost? Can't the bumper just be bumped back out?

it's a 2000 dodge intrepid

Jacobandnickolas

November, 19, 2010 AT 6:49 AM

I'm not an insurance expert, but I would say yours won't cover his vehicle. As far as the bumper cover, there is a good chance you can pop it out. If you heat it up, it should become more plyable. The hard part is getting to the point that needs repaired.

Honestly, contact your insurance company and see what they say, but I question if they will cover it.

November, 19, 2010 AT 6:52 AM

You gonna have to fork up everything your insurance is for your vehicle not his-parts and labor

Headlamp
Composite Headlamp
Right5161536AA $299.00
Left5161537AA $299.00

Brake Light Bulb Replacement
Wiper Blade Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
DRL Light Bulb Replacement
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tundra
Dynamat Door Installation
Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner