GOT IN MY CAR AND THE BRAKE PEDAL WENT TO THE ...

• Anonymous
  • 2000 Chevrolet Tracker

Got in my car and the brake pedal went to the floor got it to a garage ( I have no tools with me here where I am stationed) and told them I had a broken brake line. They told me they would check it out but it would probly be th emaster cylinder even after I showed them the leaky brake line. They fixed the brake line then told me I needed a master cylinder because they could not blead the brakes ( no peddle pressure ) is this BS I have not heard of the master cylinder going out at the same time as the brake line braking.

US MILITARY MEMBER

Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 AT 6:30 AM

• CJ MEDEVAC

KINDA DON'T HOW THEY WERE ATTEMPTING TO BLEED IT---THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE BEST LUCK DOING IT THE WAY I WAS TAUGHT 1ST----I AM A SUPER DIYer MYSELF.....MOSTLY W/ JEEP CJs AND OLDER CARBURETED VEHICLES

SEE "MY ANSWER" IN THE LINK BELOW

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1999-ford-f-150-brakes--3

NEED HELP LOOKING FOR THE GRID COORDINATES TO THE "RIGHT SHOP" IN THE FUTURE--WHEREVER YOU ARE POSTED?....LET ME KNOW

THE MEDIC (I SIGN OFF THIS WAY JUST TO SORTA GO ALONG WITH MY USERNAME....REALLY WAS A 11B2V)

LAST 2 PICS WAS "WILLY" AND ME TOTIN' WWII VETS IN THE VETERANS PARADE ON SUNDAY

Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 AT 7:05 AM